Joint Utility Management Committee
Bring water utility managers, leaders and other professionals serving our water communities in the Rocky Mountain Region together to share knowledge of utility management challenges and sustainable management solutions.
FIVE KEY ROLES
TOPICS THE UTILITY MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE ADDRESSES
- Financial management (rates, charges, debt, sustainability, etc)
- Asset management
- Benchmarking and performance management for organizational excellence
- Strategic business planning
- Incorporating “triple bottom line” thinking into utility culture
- Regionalization and intergovernmental agreements and arrangements
- Leadership and supervision management and development
- Knowledge Management
- Environmental management systems and continuous improvement
- Information management strategies and practices
- Adapting management practices from other sectors
- Workforce strategies including recruitment and retaining
- Professional development and succession planning
Cindy Goodburn, . 303-435-1104, email@example.com
COMMITTEE CHAIR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare written reports of the committee’s activities for each monthly meeting of RMSAWWA, RMWEA, and the Joint Governing Board.
- Attend the monthly meetings of RMSAWWA, RMWEA, and Joint Governing Board (as available).
- Prepare written reports of the committee’s activities for the Annual Section Conference.
- Submit a proposed yearly program and budget to the Budget and Finance Committee thirty (30) days before the Annual Winter Governing Board Meeting.