Industrial PWO Seminar
12th Annual Industrial Wastewater PWO Seminar
Date: April 25, 2019
Location: Metro Wastewater Reclamation District Northern Treatment Plant, Admin Building, 51 Baseline Rd, Brighton
Check in opens at 8:30. Seminar from 9:00 am - 4:15 pm, 0.6 TU's,
Lunch is provided, as well as snacks and a light breakfast. A TU certificate will be provided.
2014 Presentations*RMWEA sponsored training is offered at member and non-member prices. Generally, non-member registration fees are $35 higher than member fees for one-day seminars and training events. Non-member prices include a one-year associate membership in RMWEA if desired. Non-members must pay non-member registration fees regardless of whether they decide to become associate members. Attendees who choose to become members will receive our bi-monthly journal, RUMBLES, and our monthly electronic newsletter, e-Rumbles. New members are eligible to attend future training events at member prices.
- Removal of Arsenic from Mine Wastewater Using a Proprietary Absorptive Media
- Industrial Dewatering
- Industrial User Inspections
- Cannabis: Up in Smoke or Down the Drain
- High Rate Compressible Media Filtration for Regulatory Discharge Compliance
- The Pretreatment Regulations or How to Protect your POTW from Toxic impacts of Industrial Wastewater
- Hard Chrome Plating for the Oil/Gas Industry and Zero Liquid Discharge Opportunity
- Better Plant Outcomes with Heat Exchangers and Decanting Centrifuges in Cu Mine Wastewaters