WEF Laboratory Analyst Award
This award was established by the Board of Directors in 1993 to recognize individuals for outstanding performance, professionalism and contributions to the water quality analysis profession. The award consists of a plaque suitably inscribed with the recipient's name and is presented by a Federation representative at the Member Association annual meeting.
- Must be a member of the Water Environment Federation.
- Candidate must be employed at an educational facility laboratory, industrial, commercial, or municipal laboratory which performs wastewater-related analysis, and must have direct analytical responsibilities.
- Candidates are eligible for this award only once.
- Qualifying criteria may include:
- Membership and involvement in professional associations. Examples: Water Environment Federation Committees, Standard Methods Joint Task Groups, MA committees and conferences and conference activities.
- Outstanding efforts in the area of wastewater and environmental aquatic analyses, including such items as innovative sampling techniques or solutions to a treatment, analytical or environmental problem.
- Involvement in community activities or public relations.
- Presentations at professional conferences, meetings, etc. relevant to water quality analysis.
- Professional certifications.
- Continuing education.
- Contributions that have been beneficial to the nominees facility.
- Unusual initiative or performance "beyond the call of duty".
The RMWEA Laboratory Analyst Award Recipients
|1998 Molly L. Castleberry, Denver, CO
||1999 Mike Schoenberg, Greeley, CO
|2000 Cindy Wright-Jones, Ft.Collins, CO
|2002 Stacey Walker Littleton/Englewood WWTP
||2003 Deborah Taylor UTSD, Estes Park, CO
|2004 LesaJulian, City and County of Broomfield
||2005 Joan Day, Littleton / Englewood WWTP
|2006 Linda Puga
||2007 Leah O’Connor, Aurora Water
|2008 KathryneMarko, City of Longmont
||2009 Jason Graham, City of Fort Collins
|2010 Patty McClellan - Colorado Analytical Labs
||2011 Blair Corning, SACWSD
|2012 Kevin Feeley, Metro WWRD
||2013 Stacey Walker, Littleton/Englewood WWTP