Greeley PWO Seminar
June 9, 2016
Island Grove Park Events Center
421 N. 15th Ave. Greeley, CO 80631 Map to Seminar Location
$90 for RMWEA or WEF Member, $125 for nonmember. Non-member includes 1-year RMWEA Associate membership valued at $35. Registration includes lunch and refreshments.
For more information contact
City of Greeley
*RMWEA sponsored training is offered at member and non-member prices. Generally, non-member registration fees are $35 higher than member fees for one-day seminars and training events. Non-member prices include a one-year associate membership in RMWEA if desired. Non-members must pay non-member registration fees regardless of whether they decide to become associate members. Attendees who choose to become members will receive our bi-monthly journal, RUMBLES, and our monthly electronic newsletter, e-Rumbles. New members are eligible to attend future training events at member prices.
- Tanja Rauch-Williams, Carollo—Nutrients Update
- Brian Rowbotham, HDR—Balancing Competing Interests While Striving to Provide the Best Value Projects Within a Water Utility
- Clay Rahn, HDR—Commissioning of the First US Direct Potable Reuse Facility
- Randy Ashburn, Brown’s Hill—SCADA System Upgrades
- Stan Thurber, Denver Metro—Safety
- Sean Lynch, Ambient H2O Inc.—Deragger Pump Clogging Solution
- Alex Davey, PW Tech—Screw Press Dewatering and Thickening Benefits